SAVE THE DATE – Theme TBA
Melbourne’s most audacious queer dance party!
Let our heavenly host Uff guide you through a sensual paradise overflowing with outrageous performances and dirty, filthy dance music. A nirvana, where gods and monsters cavort sensually with nymphs and mortals…
// Lineup //
Sex positive. Clothing optional. All genders celebrated
What to wear?
We won’t tell you what to wear! But may we suggest you embrace what makes you feel the most confident or sexy.
Some other ideas? Picture yourself in kink; rubber; harness; leather; drag; genderf*ck; crossdress; clubkid fashion; or even sans clothes
* Full cloak included in ticket price. A $5.00 re-cloak fee applies
* Adults 18 years and older only
* Government issued photo ID is required for entry
* An appropriate COVIDSafe plan will apply at the event
* We have a Code of Conduct and if you attend our event(s) you MUST abide by it
* With the above in mind, Safety, Respect & Consent underpins everything we do and how we do it
* If you’re unsure about what’s going on or what’s expected, or if you’re feeling anxious, have a chat with a member of the BUFF team before the event or on the night – we’re here to help you enjoy a really fabulous party and help you keep it together afterwards!
* Do not purchase tickets from scalpers or other unauthorised third party sources. Only tickets purchased directly though Humanitix, Eventbrite or buffevents.com will be honoured
* Visit our ticketing platform for more event information and expectations
We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the land, the Bunurong Boon Wurrung and Wurundjeri Woi Wurrung peoples of the Eastern Kulin Nation and pay respect to their Elders past, present and emerging
Facebook Event: Coming soon